To my regular readers:
Hello. So one of my classes has an option for bonus points involving a digital commonplace book. (More information here: How to Keep a Digital Commonplace). We could use whatever platform we chose for this digital commonplace book, including a WordPress blog. Since I already have this here, and since it already was a commonplace book of sorts, I decided to just add content to this instead of creating a whole new blog for it.
What this means:
- I will probably be posting more frequently. (Hopefully, once or twice a week at least.)
- It will probably not be completely book review related.
- It will probably not be only books.
- It will probably include new things like block quotes and other stuff that I have never actually bothered to figure out how to use.
- Comments will probably happen, and maybe even actual discussions. (Which I’m totally cool with.)
To my professor/classmates:
Hello. Commonplace only posts will be tagged with commonplace. They will be filed in that category. If you’re looking to see if I posted something specifically to that, there should be a search option for it. Feel free to ignore the other tabs, all posts should pop up on home. Feel free to ignore or explore my Goodreads and Twitter (adds and follows welcome). Feel free to ignore the comment section (shows up when you click on the post title), and the other random people who may show up on this blog. It doubles as a review blog for people who have sent me ARC’s and such. Which also means feel free to ignore the reviews that might be in between the commonplace posts. Also, please refrain from using last names or locations if you please as there are creepy people on the internet.
Your friendly blogger/classmate/student,